- Paul Campos' Weblog on ChooseAbility.org

Stuff for people with disabilities and other cool stuff too.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hello Everybody! I'm Back in Business.

After more than five months of being idle, I am back! I hope to be bringing back some of the magic I enjoyed for about two years. I want to bring you the latest in New Technology, Science, interesting stories on how people choose ability every day, and why people with disabilities deserve the respect and acknowledgment that goes to any group that is moving forward. You will also see lots of stuff on the Paralympics and any other disability sports I can get my hands-on. It is through disability sports that the disability community will move ahead taking giant steps towards equalizing the playing field. See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home