- Paul Campos' Weblog on ChooseAbility.org

Stuff for people with disabilities and other cool stuff too.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Time to prove Art Right... I guess

I'm here again, I'm thinking...What a wise guy Art is... Giving my last blog's title I'm back (just for tonight) with a vengeance. Anyway, I take my hat off to Art - He is the only one who can get away with telling me like it is. It has been more than a week since I wrote that entry in my blog. All I can say, there is more to come. As a matter of fact, you would not believe the week I have had!!!! I haven't written much about this but I've had problems in dealing with the daycare that services my mother - she has Alzheimers disease. The daycare center accused me of neglect, sabotage of care of my mother. And on top of all of this, I was told I wasn't able to make correct decitions in the best interests of my mother. Isn't that kick in the head!!!!!!! Anyway, that was six months ago, an investigation by Adult Protective Services which followed, leading to what I just heard this week. And that is my mother's team incharge of her case doesn't want to speak to me because I don't take no for an answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home